Wella SP Luxe Oil Reconstructive Elixir uses a Transformation Technology which provides benefits to inner and outer hair structure and while protecting it against damages. Three times more keratin protection, providing instant and long-lasting smoothness. Hair gains a healthy look and is naturally beautiful. It becomes more manageable thanks to a special, lightweight oil formula.
The Elixir is enriched with three oils:
- Argan oil: known as the liquid gold, deeply hydrates hair restoring its natural moisture level. Additionally, it smoothens hair cuticles preventing moisture loss.
- Almond oil: provides nutrients and vitamins which enhance healthy hair growth and strength.
- Jojoba oil: intensively reconstructs damaged and split ends, thus preventing further damage.
Volume: 100 ml
How to use:
On wet hair:
- smoothens: reconstructs and transforms hair texture instantly. After shampooing, apply 2–3 drops of SP Luxe Oil from mid-length to ends. Hair's condition is improved after just one application.
- softens: protects keratin and provides long-lasting smoothness.
Use SP Luxe Oil regularly and get up to 6 times smoother hair within 24 hours.
- protects: creates an invisible shield
Work a small amount of SP Luxe Oil through damp hair, use a wide-tooth comb to gently untangle and blow-dry the hair.
- defines: ideal for defining curls or fine hair.
Before blow-drying, apply 2–3 drops on hair and work outwards to define hair as desired.
On dry hair:
- moisturizes: as a pre-shampoo treatment. Divide hair into sections, apply 2–3 drops of SP Luxe Oil to hair and scalp. Massage and leave in for 5–10 minutes. Comb through and then use Wella SP shampoo and conditioner.
- smoothens: provides protection after blow-drying. To control dry, frizzy hair, apply a few drops of SP Luxe Oil after blow-drying. Reapply if needed.
- illuminates: creates beautiful shine. For ultimate shine, blend 2–3 drops of SP Luxe Oil and apply to damp hair before styling
- reconditions: nourishes hair overnight. Apply SP Luxe Oil evenly before going to bed. In the morning, either leave in or rinse out.