Complaints and returns

If you want to file a complaint fill in the form below and read the terms and process of complaints described in
Terms and conditions.


In the event of the Customer declaring a physical defect within two (2) years from the date of release of the Goods, the Customer is entitled to submit a Complaint in order to exercise his rights under the warranty for physical defects of the Goods.

A complaint may be filed by the Customer:

一   in electronic form, via the teleinformation form published below as a Complaint form;

一   via e-mail


Information: in case of visible damage of the package during delivery, please report the complaint together with the employee of the carrier immediately.

Full information about the deadlines and conditions of the complaint process can be found in Terms and conditions


You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.

To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us Trena Sp. z o.o., Office 19711, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road Poole, Dorset - BH16 6FH (UK),, tel. 0203 129 07 43 of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).

You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.


Full information on the dates and conditions of the withdrawal process can be found in Terms and conditions

Complaint form



  • I received a wrong product. How can I replace it?

    If you have received the wrong product, please contact us via the form "Failure to meet the agreed dates". We ask you to send us the product and we will replace it, if available.

  • There is no product in the package. What should I do?

    If you have received an incomplete order, please contact us via the form "Non-compliance with the agreed dates". If the missing product is available, we will send it to you.

  • I received the parcel from the courier, but the product is damaged.

    If the product received is damaged, please contact us using the "report damaged package" form. If the complaint is considered positive, the product will be replaced by a new one.

  • I was not at home during the delivery. What should I do?

    Contact the Complaints Department, which is available from Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm, write an e-mail to: or call us Tel 02031290743. We will gladly answer your questions.

  • I have not received my shipment yet, although the defined delivery time has expired.

    In exceptional cases, such as in the Christmas period, it may happen that the delivery takes longer than it is defined. If you have any questions, please contact our complaints department by e-mail: or by phone: 02031290743, we answer all your questions from Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.

  • How long should I wait until I get my money back?

    The money will be returned to your account within 14 days from receiving the form and the returned merchandise.

  • What if the shipment cannot be located?

    If the shipment cannot be located, please contact our complaints department, E-Mail: Tel .: 02031290743. We are happy to answer your questions and help you from Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.